Pages

Monday 1 December 2008

PI AND IB EXAM NOTES

I've uploaded the Perbezaan Individu and Ilmu Bahasa I exam notes on http://www.scribd.com/
Hope dat d notes can be used by our juniors and its part of our amal jariah to share knowledge with others.. I still remember wat Che Mat told me "Not to be selfish with ur knowledge.. its juz a gift from Allah.. Not to be proud of.. Meaning to say.. Share Our Knowledge".. and remember "Learning is a life long journey".
To d blog critics.. I hope dat this would open ur eyes, ears and mind.. this blog is not to for us to make ourself famous..
To my frens, keep on supporting dis blog.. as it is setup for US not for an individual person.. :)

No comments:

GREETINGS


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

(Encontras) Tu Trouveras - Natasha St. Pierre e Miguel Bose